Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ten.Ten.'s room selection #4

I was doing my daily ring backs and sometimes I go so fast the rest of the room doesn't have a chance to load before I'm already onto the next. However, I stopped when I came to ドーナツ♪ (Donut) room. It is nothing spectacular in the way of design but it touched me.

She has dedicated her room to the felines of the Pico World; our lovely cats. I don't see a lot of support for the cats or turtles of Pico Land...*cough* Pandas are over rated *cough* but Donut shows off her love  by filling her room with lot's of delicious milk!

Aww, her Purple cat must be in heaven with all that milk. I have a cat of my own (IRL) so I'll be back to play with her cat and show my support by giving her a ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment