Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ten.Ten.'s Weekly rundown

I haven't done this in a while and I don't have much but here we go!

I'm seeing more than doubles


 You can usually find these multiples in the newbie park 2 around 2-3am EST. I think there are up to 10 members and they wear number shirts. I hate this type of thing but it's a show stopper for sure.















Ameba Pigu!



I went to go watch the Ameba Mobile commercial and it wasn't anything special but after that I was talking to another Pigg player who had been jaded by the Gacha!!!! Gacha is fairly rare over on Ameba Pigg PC but they got one a few days ago.  I felt so bad for her because she got 4 of the same item...worse yet...it's 200AG a spin over there! I'll take my 50AG/100AG any day xD.










Clap buddies

 I met this spunky pico in the JP park! She called me cute but not without adding "Just Sayin... "and I proceeded to do some random dance action. She confessed she didn't have any actions except the default ones and clap...pretty soon we were clapping up a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment