Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ten.Ten.'s Wish list

I should be sleeping but I want to come home tomorrow with a clean slate and I've been meaning to write about this for a while. Ameba Pico is pretty good at reviving items but there are some items that I haven't seen come back. I don't have a long wish list but here is a list of items I want really bad but can't buy.




1. This mysterious bow! I've seen it in white, pink, and yellow. I have no clue where it came from, when it was released and why. All I know is I want it!












2. The 2010 April Fool's day bow! Every time I see a Pico wearing one...I just want to kick them xD. In a good way of course ^^. I even dreamt about this bow. Oh, my...moving on. 












3. The light brown bob style wig. I really really want this wig but they haven't brought it back. They've brought back every other style in that color and even a new light brown wig...but they won't re-release the bob. T.T






4. One of the Valetine's day dress. I bought the apron and told myself I wouldn't ever wear the dress. T.T now I want it. LOL...I guess I'll have to wait until next year's Valentine to see if they bring it back.












5. Everything from the Alice 9 gacha. I don't know what was up with me back then but I deliberately didn't buy anything from that gacha. T.T...now I regret it and I actually think they brought it back twice already.










That's my wish list. What is on yours? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment