Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ten.Ten. in Pigg Life

How's everyone with the rose and golden rose event challenges? Did anyone complete both of them yet? If so, Congratulations! Last night I had a dream that I harvested like 10 golden roses! HAHAHA...I also dreamt that my plants died and they turned a scary white color. LOL

Anyhow, we have 5 days left to complete them and I am one gold rose shy of finishing. >.<...so I added 5 more bushes to my original 7 bushes. T.T stupid golden roses....haunting me in my dreams. LOL

I also want to clarify that the daily quests don't go away! So, you don't have to complete them before reset. But in order to get another quest you have to complete the one your on.






Daily Quest #1
Plant 10 potatoes

Daily Quest  #2
Water someone elses wheat (I forget the # but it is wheat)

Daily Quest #3
Make 3 Minestrone soup



Quest #64
make 5 pumpkin flavor donuts
make 5 cherry flavor donuts

Quest #65
Water 4 red tulips (your own)
water 4 pink tulips (your own)
water 4 yellow tulips (your own)
water 8 yellow tulips (someone else)

No comments:

Post a Comment