Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ten.Ten. in Pigg Life!

11 roses bushes and 380 roses later, I finally harvested enough golden roses! I braved the horrendous lag just to bake the golden rose cake and put this challenge to rest...So I thought. After the 3rd golden rose challenge there is a fourth!!!!!!!!! T.T There is no way I can complete it within 4 days. D:

Also, I won't be translating anymore daily challenges because it seems as if it varies from Pigg to Pigg. :O I have another Pigg and when I went to her garden her daily quest was cabbage or something while mines is to make minestrone soup xD. So, yea! Sorry guys!








Quest 3 dialogue: I'm so happy! I can give mother a nice party now. I couldn't have done it without you. I want to come again! Bye Bye!

Quest 4 dialogue: Can you help me this one last time? I want golden rose tea! Let's do this together...

Golden Rose Quest #4
Harvest 3 golden roses
Make 3 golden rose teas



Rose Challenge outfits

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I just finished the third Gold Rose Challenge! I got my last rose from a Red Rose Bush! I didn't even know that was even possible! Haha.

    Sheesh now I have to work on the fourth challenge too!

    High Five though for completing the third Gold Rose Challenge! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too! How did you do ^.^! This one was kinda tough but now we know for next time! :DD

    ReplyDelete