Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ten.Ten.'s chocolate factory!

Ten.Ten. opened a chocolate factory!! I'm just kidding but I couldn't resist the decadent temptation of chocolate. I think I married this gacha but after all I spent, he still didn't give me one counter!! T.T...that makes for a sad Chocolate shop owner. Anyhow, I invite all of you to my chocolate shop! Let me show you around and introduce the staff.
Ren.Ren the chocolate connoisseur and server | Ten.Ten. as pastry chef!  






We have lush seating so that you can enjoy fine french desserts imported daily from France. We have an extensive menu of sweet delicacies we offer, the lovely Ren.Ren. will be happy to indulge you. If you so choose, pastry chef Ten.Ten. can and will ladle, create and serve to you a delicious dessert from the fountain filled with the most refined gourmet chocolate in all of Picoland.  




If you choose not stay, we also house a beautiful line of already made and prepackaged confectionery gifts for those on the run. So, come down to Ten.Ren's chocolate specialty shop and revel in all that is chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment