Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Honey Quest! [Robin and Pero] (FINAL UPDATE)

If you are looking for the main honey quest, please click this link here

Robin Quest
Deadline: 8/1-8/16

Quests



Prizes

Pero Quest
Deadline: 8/1-8/16

Quests


Prize



You can now also visit the hundred acre wood area and trade in your honey candles for honey pot decorations. You will be able to do this up until 8/16.

3 comments:

  1. I'm kind of glad the exterior and interior isn't so cute this time. I decided to catch up with other quests.

    But I'm still so sad over failing the lavender quest :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm not a fan of the exterior as well. If it weren't for the fact that this is a Disney quest, I probably wouldn't care if I finished it.

    Aww, better luck next time and good luck catching up on the other quests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course now there is emergency maintenance.....

    ReplyDelete