Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Honey Quest! [MAIN] (Final Update)

Deadline: 8/1-8/16

Notes and Directions



New Recipes

Prizes


Bonus Prize
Deadline: 8/1-8/9
Bonus Bonus Prize!
Deadline: 8/1-8/16

Stipulations:
1. Spin the Pooh Gacha 3 times in Pigg
2. Complete Honey Quest #6
Those who meet both conditions will receive the present between 8/24-9/7

Quests







5 comments:

  1. Hi! I was wondering, since you seem to buy things that cost AmeG, how do you purchase it? I know you can buy WebMoney but they overcharge from what I've seen and I really want to spin the Gacha for the Piglet doll (if not the Eeyore prize omg)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my boyfriend, who has a Japanese CC, usually buys my gold for me. ):

    But it seems like if your credit card is 3D-secure compatible, then you can buy it straight from the site or from Rakuten. But, I've never tried it myself.

    Sorry I couldn't be of any help. D: Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh darn, I have no idea if mine is 3D-secure or not :S Well, I'll have to try it anyway. Thanks for answering anyway. :)

      Delete
  3. Any advice for completing these WTP quests? Any strategy that seems to be working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the late reply!

    I usually don't use any strategies :s, but I'll look for stats and I'll post any tips I find.

    ReplyDelete