Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ten.Ten. in Pigg Life

Pigg Life just ended their very first event called the Golden Rose event. It was composed of three different main quests resulting in 2 complete outfits (shoes, outfit, hat) and a decoration item (Golden roses in a vase). 


How did everyone fare? I completed everything except the quest titled "Leila's last wish". I was 1 golden rose away. T.T, better luck next time I guess! Anyway, it was a very fun challenge! Can't wait until the next one! 


This is what the golden roses in a vase looks like!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah me too! I got the whole clothing set but I didn't get a chance to get the rose vase! Let's do better next time! There is a new mission now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just seen it! Thanks of letting me know!

    Yes~we'll complete all of them this time xD hopefully!

    ReplyDelete