Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Who's that chick?

It's ten.ten. of course. I changed her look because...Well, with all the pastel colors she was beginning to blend in like she was a piece of a paper. xD, I couldn't tell what was skin and what was clothing!!! All the Blonde wigs weren't helping either. So, I've decided to adopt a slightly darker look for a while. Since it's summer...let's think of it as a tan! It'll fade sooner or later ^^.

Also,They released a new wedding set today. The Japanese wedding set. I debated for a minute whether to buy another kimono but decided against it. I bought the lovely wig ten.ten. is wearing in the photo instead. I like the way the combo turned out! I also think the pastel color dresses look way better on her now. XD


1. Sexy hair arrangement for Yukata black (180AG)
2. Wavy braided arrange hair wig black (250AG)

No comments:

Post a Comment