Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Liveliest Homes: Ten.Ten.'s Home

Hello Everyone! How is the Honey Quest coming along for you? I finished a tad bit early and therefore decided to show off the goodies! I've noticed that not a lot of Pigg Life players decorate the inside of their homes, but I like to! I know I focus a lot on the designs of gardens but I think it is also interesting to see the insides of the houses! At the end of every quest, I like to decorate my home using the new items. From now on, I'd like to share my designs with you.

Feel free to send in your home designs as well! I'm going to create a  new page that will detail what I look for when I search for Outrageous gardens -and now homes! If I think your garden is outrageous enough and your interior design well put together, you can see it showcased here! :D So, stay tuned for more details. :)


The exterior is a replica of Winnie the Pooh's home; a not so sturdy looking place but home none the less. The outside is littered with various pots that I assume were once  filled with extra delicious hunny!

I decided to decorate the inside warmly. The piece I drew the most inspiration from was the honey shelf. It is the biggest and most colorful piece in the home and I was able to compliment it nicely. The inside boasts various shades of browns and yellows to make the house feel cozy but there's also a touch of innocent baby blue to give the interior a pop of color. There's a cozy chair where one can sit and knit...or in Pooh's case, enjoy a pot of hunny, and beside the chair sits a side table with a wax candle to give the home a nice warm glow.

 I decided liven up the place with a basket of lemons and a vase of yellow daisies. The walls are adorned with honey inspired pieces and a grand ol' cuckoo clock. Lastly, Pooh sits in the middle of the room right next to a set of honey pancakes on top of a small table.

I think these event prizes were some of the easiest to use alongside the decorations we already have available in the game.

Click [Read More] to find a list of the items that I used! See you after the next event. ♡




Honey Pot
Cost: Free
Location/Quest: Honey Quest

Honey Shelf

Cost: Free
Location/Quest: Honey Quest


Lemon Basket

Cost: 10,000 LC
Location/Quest: Market Area @  Carl's Shop


Honey Candle

Cost: 5 honeycombs
Location/Quest: Construction Table


Doll Table

Cost: Free
Location/Quest: Honey Quest


Kilim Cushion Chair (brown)

Cost: 7 Beechwood/ 2 red cotton sheets/4 wool
Location/Quest: Construction Table


Basket with knit supplies inside (blue/yellow)

Cost: 3,000 LC
Location/Quest: Sewing Area @ Sophie's Shop


Vase of Daises

Cost: N/A
Location/Quest: N/A no longer available


Mini Table (Brown)

Cost: 6 Beechwood/ 4 Nails (1,000LC)/ 1 Varnish (250LC)
Location/Quest: Construction Table


Country Bear (tan)

Cost: 4 yellow cotton sheets/ 4 Wool/ 4 buttons (1,000LC)
Location/Quest: Construction Table


Doll Chair White

Cost: 6 Beech Wood/ 2 Nails ()/ 2 Varnish (250LC)/ 1 White Paint (10 poppy/10 lily)
Location/Quest: Construction Table


Pooh Plushie

Cost: FREE
Location/Quest: Honey Quest


Pooh Doll Table

Cost: FREE
Location/Quest: Honey Quest


Pooh Honey Interior
Cost: FREE
Location/Quest: Honey Quest

Pooh Honey Exterior

Cost: FREE
Location/Quest: Honey Quest

4 comments:

  1. where do you get the purple tiles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawk in the construction area (the same place you get nails etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Pooh's house is nice especially the interior. I really like the smoke coming out of the chimney. But it just didnt go well with the rest of my garden, so i switched back to the lavender house ;___;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the smoke too. hahah, I think the lavender exterior is the best so far, so I'm probably going to switch back to it soon too. xD

      Delete