Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Ten.Ten. in Pigg Life!


The 6th and Bonus quest seem pretty daunting for the amount of time given (3 days D:) . Here is a breakdown of all materials you will need to complete the 6th/bonus quest. If my math is wrong, please let me know!


Lavender Mini Table x2
Wood: 4
Heart Wood: 6
Nail: 4
Glue: 2
Lavender Paint: 2
Lavender Pattern: 6


Lavender Partition x3
Wood: 9
Hemp String: 3
Lavender Paint: 3
Lavender Plant (peach): 6
Lavender Plant (Purple): 6
Lavender Pattern: 9





Which means you are going to need 15 patterns, which equal 45 buttons and therefore you will need to make at least 45 potpourri!


Potpourri x45
Lavender (Purple): 135
Lavender (Peach): 135
Lavender (white): 135


6 comments:

  1. The 6th quest is very hard O__o

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quests are getting harder and harder. I think that spending a stamina point to make, and then to open the projects is very unfair. I prefer Pigg Life's system that it only costs a stamina point on completion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @imymiimii: I thought I was just imagining things! So it is true they changed it. That is really unfair.

    I agree, the quests are getting harder. D: Especially if we want to get the bonus prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so unbalanced now. But with the new Pigg Island events I think that soon it will be the same way there too. When Pigg Cafe and Pigg World come out I know they'll also eventually stop being fun. It's a shame, because no one has pretty gardens or islands so much, it's all event flowers/trees and machines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more!

    I wish the events were more casual because it sucks that I have to cover my entire garden in the event crops so I can finish the event in time. D:

    Yup, it seems like they will use the same formula for other games as well. Pigg Cafe is coming out really soon so we will see.

    ReplyDelete