Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten.Ten.'s room selection #5 & #6

Before I get started. This blog was not created for Pigg Life but I know someone people are coming just for Pigg Life posts. To accommodate I created a Pigg Life button that is available in the side bar. It links to all Pigg Life entries.



Now, I want to introduce a new room selection. I immediately fell in love with these 2 rooms when I saw them. I have no clue if they are made by the same Pico Player but I have a hunch that they are. I love how an 8x8 room was no excuse for space. They just kept building upwards! I love them both and if I had an 8x8 room...I'd definately use these two rooms as templates as how I'd like my room to look! Please click on them for a larger picture.


jenya ღ & Lani&P

No comments:

Post a Comment