Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ten.Ten. in Pigg Life

After 5 minutes T.T
Pigg life has recently hit the 1 millionth player mark since its release. This means lag! I don't think I'm the only one who is having lagging problems. Watering other pigg player's plants take forever! I guess it's a server problem and it's probably being overloaded since Pigg Life is still new.


My tips
1. Don't queue. Click 1 flower and let your pigg water it. Click another and let your pigg water it. so on and so forth. I have the hardest time when I hurriedly click a lot for my pigg to do and  that is when she seems to get stuck.


2. Get on when Japanese players are mostly "sleep" or "at work" which means in EST avoid any time between 4am until around 2pm. That is when it is the slowest for me. 


3. Or you can do what I do and hop on my smart phone/cellphone or any other web site and play a game to past the time xD.


I know it's a pain >.< and hopefully they will adjust to the growing amount of players soon.


Here are a few more quests


Quest #60
Make 5 Marron cookies マロンクッキー
Make 5 Walnut cookies くるみクッキー

Quest #61
Water 8 red tulips (other pigg player)
Water 8 red tulips (your own)


Quest #62
Plant 8 pink tulips
Water 8 pink tulips

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ten. Ten.! Thanks for all the help translating the quests into english for us, I for one really appreciate it. I'm confused about the quest #60 shown here, I'm not sure how to get the nuts to make the cookies..I think one of them is from the 6th tree on the first page of trees? But I'm not sure about the other nut? Is it from the 5th tree that you unlock at level 20?

    ReplyDelete