Best Viewed

If the layout is stretched, press the control button and the minus button to shrink. Press the control button and 0 to return to normal. -Thank You!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

[Pigg Cafe] How to deal with special customers!

Hello Everyone! Are you enjoying the newly released Pigg Cafe? I know I enthusiastically said that I would translate quests, but now that I've been playing the game, I realize that it would be impossible for me to do it by myself. Fortunately, the game's quests are fairly redundant, but I've noticed, due to the questions I've been receiving, there is a part of the game that is fairly complex. Even though it is covered in the tutorial, it is still a little bit confusing!

I'd like to take the time today to explain how to easily pass this certain quest.



Step 0: Receive the quest.
All the quest say the same thing but different food! -so far-

Step 1: Make sure you have the dish that is needed to clear the quest.

Step 2: Click the dish and press the green button.


  • This will ensure that you call that specific special guest
  • This will also ensure that you serve that dish to the special guest instead of another.
  • Every dish will call a different special guest. Having the pink words above the coffee will make Master come. Having the pink words above the donuts will make Tommy come. If you want Master to come, don't put the pink words above the hamburger; he will not come. Special guests will only come according to their favorite dishes. Except for the regular customers (Nozomi, Hikari, and Hayate). Sometimes when you put the pink words above a certain dish, these other three regular customers will pop-in instead of the special guest. They will have the words 全部 above their head. They will eat any dish, it doesn't matter. 
Step 3: Once you have the pink words above the specific dish, obtain 5 golden bells. When you have five golden bells, by answering requests from customers, then the special guest will automatically come.


Step 4: Usually, they will eat and you will pass the quest. However, sometimes they leave and you do not pass both of the requirements. 


Step 5: If that happens, make sure you have enough hospitality points (This includes decor, chairs, flooring, ovens.). The more expensive the product, the more hospitality points you will have. (You will know how many hospitality points they require if you look at the bar that comes up when they eat.)

(She requires 70, and I have 115...but she still didn't give me the gift)

Step 6: If you have enough hospitality points but they still leave without giving you anything, it is time to put in some extra work. Each special guest has a color they like, and if you have that special color in your cafe, then they will take that into consideration as a color bonus! (Even better if they sit in that color chair or at that color table!) This should please them enough to give you the gift and let you pass the quest. 


I know this special guest likes red, so I bought some red furniture and made her sit in it! Now, with the color bonus, I was able to pass the quest! 


How do we know which customer likes what color? Well, please look at this website here! It has a profile of every special guest, what their favorite dish is, and what color they like.


I hope this helps! If you have any questions, I recommend you visit/join the ameba pigg community on livejournal! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! It was really helpful!!
    But do you know how do you raise the hospitality points? Mine is stuck on 67, and I have no idea how to raise it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome! I'm glad this could be of some help to you!

      Usually you raise it by buying better items. For example, the items from TK (Chairs, tables, stoves, and counters) are worth more points than the items found in the shop catalog.

      It could also be stuck because we are limited by how many items we can have in the cafe due to our level. For example, I can't put out anymore chairs, table, ovens, or counters until I level up. Therefore, my points will stay the same until I can put more things out on the floor.

      So, try to swap out the catalog stuff with items from TK, and also level up so that you can put more items out. Hopefully that fixes the problem!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!!~
      I added more stylish chairs and tables, and it raised to it 74!!
      I can only have 5 chairs/tables right now, so I'm going to switch those out too!

      Delete
  2. Ten ten can you help me out?
    I cant translate it but it has a picture of a coffee and a maroon colored bald pigg head? it's for level 5..>< The prize is 100 silver coins and 5 ketchup?

    ReplyDelete